Gravity Training - A Low Impact Full Body Workout for Everyone
Nov 14, 2014 by Troy Tyrell | fitness
When you hear the words “Gravity Training” do you picture yourself hanging upside down with big boots on?
You aren’t alone, but let me put your mind at ease. Gravity training is a workout done using a machine that is a kind of a cross between Pilates and a weight training workout. It is safe and easy for all fitness levels and I promise you will never be hanging upside down.
Results Driven Exercise For Everyone
My clients love working out with the Gravity Trainer (ok, sometimes it’s a bit of a love/hate relationship). They get awesome results in a 45 minute workout, no matter what level of fitness they are starting with. I have total beginners who I set up on a very easy level to start with. I have very fit athletes who are amazed at the kick butt workout I can give them. Check out this video and see how fun a Gravity training workout can be.
Gravity Training classes are a great way to get fitter and benefit from the expertise of a personal trainer. The Gravity Training System integrates all aspects of training in each workout: strength, cardio, & stretching. This new approach fitness gives you a full body workout each session with just one machine.
Benefits of the Gravity Training System
No matter what your current level of fitness is, The Gravity Training System is just as effective for an athlete as it is for a beginner because it leverages your body weight and can be adjusted to use the correct amount based on your fitness level.
- Safe for all ages, experiences & fitness levels
- Burns more calories per workout
- See visible results faster by engaging more muscle groups per session
- Pilates based using body weight as resistance against gravity
- Muscles are worked as they would be used in everyday life
- Reduces risk of injury as it provides less strain on the trunk and spine
- Builds and strengthens your core in virtually every exercise
- Effective and adaptable to post-rehab training
- Build both strength and endurance
With Gravity Training you will get a thorough workout, no matter what level you start at.
If you have any questions or want to try a Group Gravity class or a private session get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-250-9784.